Built upon a legacy of service and reliability, Petersen Ag Systems, Inc. has been faithfully serving their customers with the best service and quality products for many years.
The business was founded in 1936 as Peterson & Son, Inc. by Loyal and Gerald Petersen in Osmond, Nebraska. Robert Steele and James Fritz purchased the business in 1993, renaming it Petersen Agri Sales, Inc. and expanded the business to include a location in Norfolk, Nebraska in 1997. Henry Aschoff and Keith Wiehn took ownership in 2000, maintaining the trusted Petersen name as Petersen Ag Systems, Inc. Under their direction, the company further expanded to include a location in Onawa, Iowa.
Now, under the sole ownership of Henry Aschoff, Petersen Ag Systems, Inc. continues their promise of service, reliability and quality.